Monday, June 27, 2011

Absolute Boyfriend Preview is Out!!!

This isnt the best preview but it is a preview!!! ABSOLUTE BOYFRIEND!!!
<3Jiro...cant wait to see this...Ku Hye Sun is so cute..hehe she's not beautiful and not hideous and is a really talented girl....I admire her in a way! but Jiro is absolutely gonna win fans hearts again....I hope this doesnt air at the same time as SunShine Angel though that'd be bad...they usually dont do two flh dramas at once...
I must throw in though...I'm hesistating b/c Kun Da is in this...(ENERGY's CUTIE)...Yes I love Fahrenheit with all my heart no lie...but ohh~~~ I'm probably gonna be envious till the end...huh?

heres the link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTDaFWmIXt8

Enjoy!!!<3 Dadong Jia You!!!...KunDa I love you....Hye Sun Hwaitting!
-xm-

No comments:

Post a Comment