Saturday, November 26, 2011

Arron Yan Happy Birthday

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYIDr4T9WeU

Your vid just happen to be completed too late~ oops! but it came out okay i think...I think if I wasn't so busy I could've spent more time on editing and other areas but overall I did my best! Now for 'xin li de hua' (words from my heart)
26!!! I can't believe time flew so fast it feels like yesterday when I was looking at the videos taken by puddings from your 25th birthday...now I look at the video of you playing the guitar in XiMenDing singing Bao Bei and I can see that the only thing that has changed is your age. Arron has mature to become someone who has shown us it's okay to show the world who you are whether it's through words or lyrics and even just your voice...Your hard work has been seen with "The Next Yan Yalun"(album) and you will forever be cherished by those puddings that see you so dearly! Now sincerely wishing you the Ultimate Birthday! Yan Ya Lun We Love You~!
-only4_frh:xiaomei-

No comments:

Post a Comment