Monday, January 23, 2012

Miracle For Alice updates

The storyline for Miracle of Alice is quite simple but I don't wish to disclose too much do I'll simply say that Arron and his co-star Xiu Ji Kai which everyone should recognize bc hes been in every drama I've seen(not literally) but they will both be violinist and it has been confirmed that Lara will play a character with a beautiful singing voice! I actually know very little on this actress but I don't believe she's been in any other FRH works so a new collaboration! This story will talk s lot about chasing dreams around music perfect for Arron who hasn't been in a drama for a while due to his EP. GTV will be airing the drama most likely in the summer sometime and also they will be on sets in Japan and Taiwan! Let's all anticipate!

No comments:

Post a Comment