Sunday, March 4, 2012

Contest Winner Fan Story!!! :D

 Click Below!! To see Video!!! :D Thanks!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1C3eCZT8B4M&feature=youtu.be

*PLEASE DO NOT TAKE THIS STORY AND MAKE IT YOUR OWN WITHOUT PERMISSION!!*

Love At First Sight
          by:XiaoMei
*note age difference in real life, when your dreaming all is possible, I write to hope I can fulfill everyone's dreams.*

            Do you believe in love at first sight? What if I told you I do? You probably still don't belive me do you, well it's okay because I just need to know that he is mine now and even though I can't tell the world I know that it is me that stands as his beloved.
            --->Our first meeting<---
I had just finished college and had decided I wanted to try my luck to be an individual so I left my home and ventured to Taiwan, what I didn't expect was that I would end up working in the same company that my idol worked in and I more over didn't expect that I would one day stand next to him working as his assistant! My name is Blanca Grace Seguban, I have always been a super fan of Wu Chun a Taiwanese artist, model and he is a fitness instructor. I fell in love with him by accident after seeing Hana Kimi with Ella Chen and his bandmate Jiro Wang. Wu Chun was just as perfect as Zhou Yi Quan, too perfect too be real. I was inspired to follow this route hoping one day I would be able to be just a little closer to my idol!
            When I signed up to try out at his company I was scared if they knew I was his fan I wouldn't get the job but I figured it was better not to lie. I filled out the application and a picture of myself then I left hoping that a miracle would happen. It was about 2 weeks until I was notified and it happened just like fate, I was coming home from the night market and the lady next door to me was ringing my apartment doorbell! At first of course I thought she was at her door so I walked up and she turned to me holding out an envelope with my name on it, she said "Blanca this should be yours they put it in my mailbox by accident!" I noticed the companies name so I took it and thanked her then ran inside to my kitchen table, I didnt do anything else just ripped open the envelope to see that the paper said I was in the top five assistants they considered to hire. " I'm in! I'm in! I have a chance!" I danced all around the room thinking of how a miracle like this could happen to someone like me!  What I didn't know was that a greater one was coming and it wasn't far behind.
            The envelope said to meet in the first conference room at 8 am and to not be late or I would be disqualified but I was too nervous the day before so I overslept, when I woke up it was already 7:25!!! I cleaned up and ran out the door and just to my luck my scooter had died that morning, "Out of all days!" I kicked it to the side and varied my chances, "If I call a cab it'll be too long...I might as well catch one on the way." I ran for the larger streets and caught a cab about 7:45 I realized the cab had stopped I asked the driver, "Is there a problem?" he turned to me and said what I didn't want to hear, " Sorry traffic jam." I stared out the window, Traffic! Now there is Traffic Now!!! I looked at  my clock and figured if I sprinted I could still make it. "Here's some money don't worry abou the change thank you!" I gave the cab driver some money and ran like there was no tomorrow. It was 7:52 when I made it into the company doors, I ran up to the desk and asked  the lady where the conference room was and to my luck again, she answered " On the 8th floor around 2 corners and 2nd door to your left." I ran for the elevator only to catch it barely and I didn't really notice the other two people in it but they pressed 8 so I was okay. I was pretty sure I didn't look very nice so I just grabbed the water bottle from my bag and chugged it down, then I looked at my clock, "7:55! I'm going to miss this chance!" I started to tap impaitently then I heard a familiar voice, " Hey do you think he'll be mad if we're late?" it was a males voice, and another voice also very familiar answered him " I would like to say no, but he is known for it." the two males laughed, and I didn't dare to look up so as soon as the doors opened I was out and running for the conference room. It was 7:59 right when I opened the door. "Sorry I am late!" the male sitting at the head of the table got up.  "It's exactly 7:59 I hope this wasn't a diliberate action!" I was still panting for air. " Of course it wasn't, you gotta cut us some slack." I realized he was talking to the guys behind me, so I turned and I froze. Just a few steps away in the doorway stood...Wu Chun and Arron Yan!
            The guy who seemed to be the director told me to sit and he walked over to Chun and Arron, "Do you two realized that even Calvin made it here this time?" Calvin looked at him with a face, everyone smiled in the room, "So you didn't do your hair today?" Arron joked with Calvin, "I did but I didn't keep eating for 3 hours." he joked back, "Not 3 hours okay, it was only 2hours and 15 minutes. " Arron patted Chun on the shoulder. "Do you guys ever listen?" Chun patted the directors shoulders before saying "People make mistakes and that makes us human, if we were all perfect then the world would be so boring!" Chun and Arron smiled, what he didn't realize was that he was perfect. "Whoo!" Jiro yelled and everyone jumped, Arron walked over to him and looked over his shoulder, " No way you broke a record! I can't even past my last one." the director shook his head before telling the guys to sit. After everyone was seated he asked everyone to go through all the questions then asked for everyone to take a seat outside while he chatted with the boys. I was so worried I would do something wrong, then the director came out, "Okay we are now going to do a quick examination for each person, first up is Chen Yi Yuan. "  the girl walked in and I only remember time going by really slowly before ," Blanca Grace Seguban." I walked into the room and he gestured for the center of the floor which I found myself standing infront of Fahrenheit. "Hi." Calvin gave a warm smile, "Blanca your not from around here are you?" I nodded. "I'm Jiro. You recognize me right." I answered very quickly" Yes, I recgonize you, your in Hana Kimi." I bit my lip. "Then you should recognize me then." Chun threw out his question, I looked down but answered, "Yes." Arron got up and walked toward me, he tilted my head up, "Don't worry everyones nervous but starring the other person in the eye will definetly make you feel better. Have some confidence in yourself when we start to really give you problems okay?" he really was as sweet as his fans told him to me about. "Okay." I nodded feeling full of confidence, then he handed me a tissue. "What is this?" I grabbed it, "You were in a rush this morning I can see because you have toothpaste in your hair." Arron smiled and returned to his seat, so embarassing. The director started on explaining how I had to react to a situation and they would test me on that, he told me the situation, "Okay your in the airport you are to stay close to them but you can't block all the fans way so they can get their letters to him and you have to aware of the fans that may want to get closer than they should, understood." I nodded my head and then realized that Fahrenheit was going to be who I was working with, "I'm playing a fan!" Calvin instantly jumped up, "Same here!" Jiro said," but not the overboard one." he nodded. "I want to be the overboard one." Arron laughed, then Chun looked at them, "Then..I'm the.." Arron finished his sentence "Celebrity!" Calvin patted Chun's shoulder before saying, "Ask Arron to spare you some face okay, looking on the bright side you can be Wu Chun." he laughed to himself, "That was cold." Arron looked at him. "Okay Okay we understand the situation now, hurry on." Chun walked up to me and stood next to me, "You okay?" he asked, I nodded. Arron stood behind me, and Calvin and Jiro in front, then they started to really act like fans and Chun started to walk off. I gaurded off Arron and Calvin who was getting too close then I realized Jiro too was getting to close so I grabbed his letter and handed it to Chun. "Time. Thank you Blanca. We will call you next week if you make it." I nodded and quickly left the room because I knew my heart was beating and fast!
....one week later....
I've been anxious for a week now and the phone still hasn't rang, my mailbox is very empty and all my emails are just spam, it was almost too much for me to take on and then about 8pm when I had just taken a shower my phone rang! I think I jumped 12 feet and picked up my phone, "Hello?" I answered anxiously. "Blanca, oh this is your landlord I'd like to remind you that your monthly payment is due next Monday." I was so disappointed, "Okay I know, thank you." I hung up and threw the phone down on the bed then carried on with my business. I think it was about after two miss called beeps that I notice my phone so I went to pick it up and listen to the voice mail. "Hello, I hope this Blanca. I wanted to congratulate you on being selected to be one of our group assistants. I'm Wu Chun by the way and all of us feel you are ready for this job and don't feel bad to ask others if you have questions. Have a nice night." I flipped I jumped around the room, I didn't know if I was happy because I got accepted or if I was happy due to that the fact Chun was talking to me! I just remember that the next day I was not late.
....first day...
Chun was the first person I noticed when I was brought into the conference room, I was introduce to the others I would be working with but I could feel someone starring at me, I turned around to notice it was Chun. "Do you understand everything?" he asked me now standing next to me. " I think I got it all." I answered him brokenly. "If you don't understand anything tell me." he insisted weirdly, " It's because you'll be his assistant basically." Arron hung onto his brother. "I am your assistant?" I was confused now, "I...you..uhh..." Jiro started to laugh and walked over, " We realized you'd most likely want to work with your favorite member, plus the rest of us have a good number of people to help us, only Chun is short one." I was struck with either happiness or embarassment. "Arron, hey do you know if she is going with us to China?" Chun asked Arron, who just shrugged then turned to Calvin. Calvin walked up with his phone, "Director said yes. Do you have your passport."....and it was like that we ended up in China for 3 days doing work and then soon a year had pass by everyday I was by him and I couldn't forget I was working but I also hung out with him after work just to keep his distance from fans and realized he loves to roam around dressed differently, but he was not as over the top as Arron. Jiro and Calvin were also very helpful too but I realize that even in private Calvin loved to tell jokes no one understood and Jiro loved to pick on each member but he was a very warm person. The year that I spent next to him though I realize was going to end, it was in June when Chun told me he was switching companies what shocked me was that he said, " Do you want to switch companies with me...?" I looked at him a question mark for face for about 5 minutes before saying , "Why?" he only took my hand and said, "I don't know if its a habit or if I just enjoy it but I like having you on my side, I can do what I can to gaurantee your spot by my side." from what I understood him, he would not say such things if he was okay. I pulled my hands but I still was locked in his eyes, "I don't understand what your trying to say?" he looked down at me and then pulled out a CD by them, I realized that it was their latest one, Super Hot, I had secretly bought 10 copies myself. "What you need to know is on the back." He walked away since his day was over for today. On the road on I read the back of the CD album, it read:
Blanca,
            I don't know what to say to you, originally when I read your story of love at first sight with me, I thought maybe you were like everyone else I've met. The days carried one and after one year I really feel you really are the one that I've felt feelings for in a long time. I questioned myself how come from the angle of the girl I'm looking for you don't seem to be the same but I also realized that I enjoy to see you smile and I wish to see it no matter where I am, I just want you to know that....I well....I like you.
                                                -Chun
I stared at the writing, flipped it upside down and even tried to read it over, but I only got one part..."Wu Chun, you....you...like me?!" After I got home I realized that I wasn't dreaming. My phone rang and Wu Chun's name came out the problem was I didn't know what to do next, so I just picked up but I didn't say anything. "Blanca, I know you probably don't know what to say but I'd like it if you'd just answer my question." I took a breathe before answering, "What are you thinking?" I really needed to get a hold of myself first, "To tell you the truth I'm not sure what I'm thinking right now, I just know that I've liked you for some time now." I finally carried my courage up, "Wu Chun I do like you, but...I don't know if this is safe." I could hear him laughing, "Blanca don't worry I'll tell the world about us so don't worried I'll make sure your safe, I'm going to be your prince in shining armor your Superman who will always protect you from everyone, please give me a chance."
            And it was like that soon we were together he switch companies and even though numerous rumors came out I knew that he was my everything and I could rely on superman. I was the world's most luckiest lady, literally. I loved him and I knew my dream was only to be next to him, my every thought was of him and my every breathe was shared with him.
                                    The End....



2 comments:

  1. i already watch the video and i also read the story ..(yesterday)
    i enjoyed watching and reading, until now i can't still believe, thank you.
    (i don't know what to say..)
    million thanks
    forever fahrenheit lover

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are glad the world is full of so many great fans! Congratulations, as for the story I kinda just spun one up but I enjoyed writing one for you!

      Delete