Friday, May 4, 2012

Mr. Perfect PinYin Eng Sub!

Finally uploaded a video on our Youtube page! If you haven't subscribed, then please do so! Thanks! :DD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsCgrgoQcoY&feature=channel&list=UL

Fahrenheit-Mr. Perfect Eng/Pinyin Sub.
no copyright intended we do not own this song all copyright credits go to HIM International Taiwan and the artist Fahrenheit Fei Lun Hai I sub this because we recieved a request, hopefully this will help Fahrenheit's english speaking fans! There are PinYin and English Subs! Please follow only4frh.blogspot.com for Fahrenheit News!
Full Eng. Subs:
Mr. Perfect that is me
breathing for love
won't allow you to have tears
only want to see you happy

Quick hand over your heart
do not hesitate please rest assure
I'm already can't wait
to show off my charm

One second to change 10,000 posture
responsiblity is my duty towards you
I like when you rely on me
allow you to be exicited everyday

* I'm mature yet naive and ignorant
I'm your dream
I can also accompany you to dream
I can clear your grief
I can allow your heart beat
I can be a male maid
I am also your hero

Mr. Perfect loves you
you're really too lucky
high-standard love
perfect love is incredible

For you I let myself become the best
Impossible to be defective because the partner is you

expectations for readying your inner heart
seen through your heart's desires
I don't mind your admiration
love is born

(repeat chorus)

being your Mr. Perfect
only for you

personaly perfect loving wo~~yea~~
ooh~whoo
I've loved overboard
(repeat chorusx2)
come use me your Mr. Perfect

No comments:

Post a Comment