Monday, July 23, 2012

Alice in Wonder City ep10 has Arron's mom talking

The first two gif are made my fans of Arron...these two gifs are wat exploded my phone as I watched Alice yesterday night! Ep10 is adorable and sleeping He Ting Yu that was woken or maybe just disturbed by Lan Die Fei had a temper like a 5 year old who didn't wanna wake up! LOL it was adorable! Fans say that it was only the real Arron that took over  


He Ting Yu: I'm in a bad mood I dont wanna get up!


Lara asked : how is like to have dreams and He Ting Yu walks over and fans died at this look:)




Arron's mom explained that this scene she told him: My son your acting is amazing! Arron: Is it? Mom: Yes, watching it I want to cry! Arron: Are you drunk?

I exploded laughing at this comment!




Arron's mom explained that during this scene she could tell Arron's character was all the way into the singing from Lara. She explain it as being completely possess!





Arron's Mom: I finally understand that watching Alice in Wonder City is more than watching a drama it is more than just the love and simple stories like other dramas it is more than that. It is something that works from the viewers hearts and brings out everyone's emotions!

Yes!Yes!Yes! Arron's mom understands what I feel when I am watching this...I feel like the miracle is happening before me and that life's lesson can be learned and also This drama isn't a drama it is showing us how to live with endless obstacles!

the ratings only a .48 though! But fans have already said the calculators are wrong bc no matter how the ratings are they all love Alice in Wonder City!


2 comments:

  1. Wow where did you get all the info from?? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We spend a lot of time bringing all the info together...so a lot of it comes from different places. the mom parts are from weibo..the ratings I looked up with the other dramas airing and then did other research...
      -xiaomei

      Delete