Friday, July 27, 2012

Arron quotes Fahrenheit he is 1/4 why is he becoming 1!

Arron posted In these 8years, 2 yrs I've been 1/4, every challenge everything new, I faced it happily as 1/4, these last 2yrs everyone has been chasing their own dreams, it's time like these that I think of those great memories, though we all have our own dreams, but 3/4 I don't want to leave them, I've never even thought of becoming 1!!!

Arron's post has very many people wondering...Is this the end to Fahrenheit?! The many fans that have supported the band for years are having a hard time still accepting them as 3 but why does it hurt so much the thought of no Fahrenheit...is like a world with no light to us...

1 comment:

  1. i hope its not the end... ive only been a fan for two years so far, but thats the longest ive ever liked anything.... i love fahrenheit so much...

    ReplyDelete