Monday, July 30, 2012

KO-One Season2 Ep1 watch here

We have found a KO-One season2 episode one that was released on Youtube the storyline is very touching and it is also quite interesting, it's like pulling KO-one and KO3AnGuo together and bringing out a new story...this season doesn't have Arron or Calvin in it but it shows their pictures continually and I have to say when I saw their pictures from 2005 my face---> )O_O( LOL
then soon when it went to everyone was missing and only Jiro was there I went to --> T_T....

But the storyline is pretty much clean cut and it also holds a lot of new factors...but Jin Bao San is still really annoying I have to say after so long he still looks the same and even carries the same feeling...hahahaha at least one thing didn't change. ButIhave to admit the first one seems like it was a lot better, I personally miss the Ultimate One class that made me first meet these wonderful guys!

Click here to watch KO-One 2

2 comments: