Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Xiao Mei saw Arron on the streets! JK

I didn't get to see him in person yet...but of course I've not been to Taipei other than the night that I stopped there...I also went to a mall in TaiChong and saw a poster that Jiro had signed but they said I couldn't take a picture because it was a store policy so it's okay! I walked by 小林眼睛 Lotto Glasses on the streets and ran backwards to take these two photos! LOL I really want to know what I'd do if I saw him in person but anyway Fan who like 飛輪海 or 台灣... you all have to come here and look around it's pretty cool!
The streets are really safe unless your driving (its all like a crazy race here)! But it's hard to find parking so your better off with taxi/Mrt/ or bus anyhow!
I haven't seen too much but I can tell you there is a lot to eat...just you have to have the guts to eat and I mean like insides majority....I ate duck blood the first night here and at first I thought it'd be like all the other kinds in the states very weird tasting but really it was really like jello just the taste was different...Hot Pot is what they call it 麻辣鍋 Ma La Guo...it's good!
But anyhow I hope all is going well with the contest...I'll scanning around for the perfect prize...if all fails...I think I have a few good Fahrenheit 飛輪海 collections I can give out! Best Wishes from Taiwan...xiao mei!
<3

my super sized smile made my face look HUGE

Shuai o~!
xiao lin & hao mei xiang ni men o~!

No comments:

Post a Comment