Friday, November 16, 2012

Aaron Yan "Memo" MV released

Literally after I heard this song all I could say is...I Love It! The idea of the music video was even better, Aaron is dressed sorta in a French/British look...very cute by the way in personal opinion but also his natural movements do appear...you know like when he sings and he always jumps around. Well the little memos appear throughout the music video and then also it has like supersized lyrics, then there is the Magnifying glass that just is adorable, and really cool.
I have to give props to whoever created the idea of this music video, very originally and very new to the Taiwan industry usually not something you would see.


Great song, Great Lyrics too, and amazing music video "A Must See"

Personally I said two things when I finished this MV
1) I love this song
2)Arron Yan and this is why I love you :D


No comments:

Post a Comment