Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Aaron Yan- Weibo Post

Lately Aaron Yan has been on his facebook and weibo posting alot....so much that it can't all be put up here hehe (sorry for the delays) but I found these few to be rather cute so I decided to post these!

This first one was on Sunday I believe and he stated that it was sunny outside and that the whether was nice so it was gonna be a good day to have a radio station promotion! Bright and Early he was up!!

He was home I suppose and opened his Wii system he asked everyone to guess who exactly he is?
"Which Mii is meeee!!!"


This last one really reminds me of the Aaron 2/3 yrs ago that would aimlessly post photos and say things 24-7 hehehe...memories....
But he said : Why this face, well because there is so much to eat for breakfast...I dont know what to pick? What should I go with!!!


He is just so adorable at times!

No comments:

Post a Comment