Saturday, January 5, 2013

Jiro Wang Work Photos from You're Beautiful (TW version)

Jiro Wang has already started shooting for his next drama to be aired, "You're Beautiful" the Taiwanese version of course. The scenario of the drama should stay relatively the same. Jiro plays the male lead, I haven't found who the female lead is...though I have a photo below of her ( I know I've seen her before just not 100% sure of her name yet)...I will find details later. 
So far he has a working hour record of non-stop 20 hrs...which is horrible for the body but he is working hard with hope everyone can support this drama. 

After 20hours some rest


(right) Original Actress from K-Series You're Beautiful, she is to have Cameo this time and (left) the main female lead.

There it is....that frustrated look

This look makes you wonder


1 comment:

  1. jia you da dong! been waiting for this drama forever~

    ReplyDelete