Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Yes Entertainment 3.31 Summary Report





Aaron Yan, due to a cruciate ligament injury relapse in his right leg, underwent his 3rd operation. For the recording of his recent-attended variety shows, he moved very slowly and sat down whenever he could during breaks of recording. He carries rehabilitation equipment with him all the time, hoping his leg injury would quickly heal as his first solo music concert will be held in May. Although he’s suffering deep pain from his leg injury, but Aaron positively says: “Lucky I am working hard on muscle rehabilitation, otherwise my left thigh will result in an atrophy of 2cm!”

Aaron, who love playing basketball, underwent his 3rd surgery due to a cruciate ligament injury relapse in his right leg. Doctors warned him that his right thigh muscle could result in an atrophy of 2cm, as a result, Aaron spends two hours per day to undergo muscle rehabilitation. Aaron even carried a yoga mat and ball with him when he had overseas promo events to attend. He also bought with him a special medical-use bucket for a storage of ice so he could place ice over his wound whenever he needs to. He says: “I’ve been using a large amount of ice, I kept asking the hotel for more ice cubes until they thought I was being strange!”

Aaron express: “For my previous 2 operations, I did not rest well or undergo proper muscle rehabilitation, but this time round I’m excluding spicy/hot food from my diet and I’m also frequently undergoing rehabilitation. I spend 40 minutes everyday for 3 set of actions, including thigh muscle training with a yoga ball. A while ago, I was only able to remain in a laid down position, so I took advantage of that period and trained my abdominal muscles.”

Today, Aaron attended the variety game show recording of “The Million Dollars Primary School” to promote his new DVD album. Aaron had attended the game show many times before and his previous results of answering the show’s different questions had also been very good. This time, based on his intuitive reasoning, he passed all the way through to question 10, which caused Bowie Tsang, the host of the show, to feel nervous for him.

But Aaron says with a laugh: “I’ve relied on my intuition when I sat my university entrance exam!” Lastly, Aaron answered the name of a particular author incorrectly on question 10, but with a total of 9 correct answers, he took away the prize of 30,000 yuan.


Translations by xsweetwhispers

No comments:

Post a Comment