Sunday, May 12, 2013

WATCH Episode 1 of Fabulous Boys 原來是美男 台灣版

Watch FABULOUS BOYS-原來是美男

Please click the link above if you wish to watch the Taiwanese version of "You're Beautiful"

---personal rant experience over the first episode---
The idea of this cast, was quite scary at first but after watching the first episode I started to have an anticipation build me, the cast slowly falls together.
I was really worried about the main actress but she slowly caught me by surprise, she's very cute and likely and I hope to see her grow with her acting career.
As for Jiro's character, well he's Huang Tai Jing; a mesmerizing young artist and I love his voice personally- it is as described full of warmth and sorrow.  You don't really see a break through yet, and I hope it comes in soon. One scene I did enjoy was when he saw his mother's back and his expression fit well.

Well overall at least there wasn't any disappointment and I did enjoy a few laughs.
(XM)

No comments:

Post a Comment