Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Calvin’s recording a new song for 3 peas!



















Calvin’s recording a new song for 3 peas!
Rough translation:
Wo yu ni Ru guo neng zai yi qi
You and me If we could be together

Wo yu ni Ru guo you ai qing xiang xing xing
You and me Will be like the stars if there’s love

Gei bi ci yong qi
Giving courage to each other

Zai yin he ying zao yong he de mei li
Eternal beauty is built on this galaxy

Kuai le zi you Xing fu wu bi
Happily free, happiness is matchless


Wo yu ni Hui yi qi zou xia qu
You and me will, always go together

Wo yu ni Jiu suan mei ai qing mei guan xi
Yo anx me, even if there’s no love, it’s alright

Ni wei rao tai yang Wo mei you tai yang de li liang
You’re around the sun, I don’t have the sun’s strength

Dan wo yong yuan wei ni zhao liang
But I will forever light you

No comments:

Post a Comment